We are an State-licensed provider of court/probation-ordered education and treatment programs for Harris, Fort-bend and Montgomery Counties. Our clinical staff works closely with probation and court officers and provide assessments, progress reports, and discharge summaries to assist in your case. We offer a wide variety of treatment modalities and programs in both English and Spanish.
Our history: We started serving mainly the hispanic community in 1997. Since then we have expanded well beyond the hispanic population and now we are well diversified in terms of our product offering and our clientele. We are proud to offer the majority of the courses required by probation/Court at a very affordable price and flexible schedules.
Our mission is to offer quality courses/programs to assist our clients to overcome their addiction and legal problems while complying with all Court/Probation/CPS/State regulations.
ABOUT OUR SERVICES:
• Our programs are fully state-certified/approved by the Texas Department of Health Services (DSHS), TDCJ (Texas Department of Criminal Justice), the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) and Child Protective Service (CPS)
• All courses/programs are offered in both English and Spanish.
• We employ a team of licensed therapists including Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors (LCDCs) , Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs) and Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs).
• We offer 2 centrally-located facilities in Houston with easy access to freeways and bus lines.
• Evening and weekend schedules for added flexibility with client’s working schedules.
• Competitive pricing and flexible payment schedules. MEDICAID accepted. Sliding-fee scale if requested by referral source.
We provide quality courses in the following areas:
- DWI Education/1st offender program (DWI-E)
- DWI Intervention/Repeat offender program (DWII)
- Texas Drug Offender Education Program (TDOEP)
- Supportive Outpatient Program (SOP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Alcohol and/or Drug Awareness
- Alcohol/Drug Evaluations/Screenings
- Domestic Violence/BIPP (Battering Intervention and Prevention Program)
- Anger Management
- Parenting through Divorce